- What matters most to you in this life?
- What are your deepest beliefs and values?
- What things make you feel most alive?
- Is the life you are living the life that wants to live in you?
When you are committed to helping make the world a better place, your first step is to build a strong and healthy relationship with yourself so that you have the self-understanding and inner resilience to show up in the world with integrity, clarity of purpose and courage.
Life moves at a frantic pace today and it is easy to get caught up in the daily rush of meeting deadlines and cramming jobs in, never taking time to rest and reflect on life’s journey. Even leisure is fitted into our busy schedules like another thing that needs to be ticked off the To Do list. A heavy emphasis today on outer appearances and measurable outcomes is a breeding ground for distrust, isolation, stress and burnout. It is no wonder then that we can so easily lose touch with our inner selves and put on mask and armour in order to survive and succeed in the world. But living an inauthentic life can come at great cost to self, and for those we live and work with, as well as the world at large.
So if you are ready to make time to reflect on your life and work and what lies ahead, then I can assist you with this journey and help you gain:
- a stronger sense of purpose
- deeper self-understanding and respect for human diversity
- a greater capacity to build trustworthy relationships
- greater resilience and confidence to live and lead with integrity and courage
I design and lead programmes and facilitate retreats that are designed to nurture and sustain personal and professional integrity and the courage to act on it:
- For individuals, to help reconnect who you are with what you do.
- For leaders, of all levels, and across all sectors - business, non-profit, education, health, clergy, community and social services
- For teachers across all education sectors, to renew your inner lives and provide opportunities for personal and professional insight and growth
- For whole school faculties, to renew school cultures, improve professional relationships and communication, to grow and challenge existing and aspiring leaders, and develop a shared school vision
- For organisations and teams, to help build a shared vision and bring about cultural change, build relational trust, and help develop authentic leadership
Please contact me to discuss your specific needs.